Tangled Art + Disability is committed to ensuring as accessible an environment as possible for all our programming. All events are wheelchair accessible with ASL provided. Personal attendants are admitted free. Contact us when registering for an event so we can do our best to accommodate your needs.
- All festival venues are fully accessible with wheelchair seating for approximately 30 individuals and accessible public transportation in close proximity.
- All films screened at the festival are Open-Captioned and/or have English sub-titles
- ASL interpretation and Real-time captioning is available at all Film Forums
- Festival materials such as schedules and the program book will be available in alternate formats (Large print or Braille)
- On-Site attendant services are provided at all festival events
- Personal attendants are admitted free of charge when providing support for an event attendee. A discount ticket price is available to seniors, students and people with disabilities
A number of accessibility features are planned for the Abilities Arts Festival website. In addition, the Festival will be working to ensure individuals who use various readers to access information via the web have access to the Festival website.
For individuals who want to explore how to make changes to your browser, operating system, or computer to help make the web more accessible, check out the BBC’s website: “My Web, My Way” www.bbc.co.uk/accessibility. Detailed instructions for Windows, Apple/Mac and Linux operating systems are provided.
Please contact us if you have questions about the festival’s accessibility features.